Our self adhesive wax seals are artisan made in North America. Seals can be used to secure vellum jackets, ribbon, or inner envelopes. Double envelopes are recommended when mailing wax seals.
Menus, programs, place cards, and other stationery can also be decorated with wax seals.
- Diameter, 1″
- Organic Edge
- Lovingly handmade in North America by Artisans
- Adhesive Back – Professional Grade Adhesive gives your seal a lasting hold, to arrive attached to stationery and correspondence when mailing.
- Flexible and Modern Sealing Wax – Ensures vibrant color and prevents cracking or breaking, making these wax seals mailing friendly
- Lightweight – Each seal weighs approximately 0.02 oz and won’t add significant weight to invitations
*When mailing we recommend hand-canceling your letters or using an outer envelope to prevent damage due to modern sorting machines.*
HOW IT WORKS
Within 48 business hours, personalized PDF proofs are created by myself and sent via email for your review.
All 7th & Anderson orders come with UNLIMITED REVISIONS to perfect your design. I want you to love your stationery as much as I love designing it for you!
Once you are completely satisfied with your design, your wax seal will be sent to production and ship upon completion!
ORDERING + PROCESSING
- Standard Production Time: 7-10 business days from proof approval
- If ordered with custom stationery, all items will ship together
- Shipping: Standard and rush available. If you are local to Billings, MT, free local pickup is available!
WAX SEAL SAMPLES
Experience the quality and see the colors before you purchase. First sample is free, each additional sample is $1.00. Click the following link to request your Wax Seal Sample(s).
FREE WEDDING SAMPLE KIT
A picture may be worth a thousand words, but seeing is believing. Click on the following link to request your free Wedding Sample Kit.