Hand torn wedding invitations create a soft, romantic look that is full of organic texture and unique style. It is reminiscent of when paper was made by hand and the deckled edge stood out as a status symbol or representative of a more refined papermaking process. Add this embellishment to your wedding stationery without breaking the bank on handmade cotton paper.
**Please note – This listing is an add on to your order and will incur an additional charge. You will need to add your chosen wedding suite or save the date cards to your cart separately. Pricing includes an automatic upgrade to luxurious, 100% cotton paper.**
- Finished Size, 5×7″
- Due to the hand-made nature of hand torn edges, no invitation will look exactly the same.
- Adds 2-3 business days to production time.
HOW IT WORKS
Pricing is per invitation and includes your enclosure cards. For example, if you are ordering 100 invitations, you would order 100 hand torn edges.
Hand tearing occurs after your stationery has been printed. It will add 2-3 business days to your production time.
Your stationery will be shipped upon completion.
ORDERING & PROCESSING
All 7th & Anderson stationery includes personalized PDF proofs created by myself and sent via email for your review. Nothing is printed until you are completely satisfied and I have your final approval.
- Includes personalized proofs via email
- Initial proof emailed within 2 business days
- Unlimited revision rounds included
- Standard Printing: 7-10 business days
- Hand tearing adds: 2-3 business days
- Shipping: Standard and rush available. If you are local to Billings, MT, free local pickup is available!
WAX SEAL SAMPLES
Experience the quality and see the colors before you purchase. First sample is free, each additional sample is $1.00. Click the following link to request your Wax Seal Sample(s).
FREE WEDDING SAMPLE KIT
A picture may be worth a thousand words, but seeing is believing. Click on the following link to request your free Wedding Sample Kit.